A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

MY POEM

sitting in this room,
makes me recall again the past memories of mine,
16 years ago....
ME~~looking at my sisters,
looking at my brothers,
my parents and all surrounding me...
i really culd'nt wait 
for being just like who i am today..



i want to grow faster,
older in happiness
and keep on finding, achieving the best
for my entire life...

that time,
i really want to make the clock ticking faster
let the moment past by
let the days lefted away,
and the moment of NOW coming right away,
BUT, thanks God!
i can't...

COZ NOW I KNOWS
how precious the time to live
how wonderful the journey of life i ever made
and how grateful i am for having the chances to live every single day...
~~~in these days, 
i still doing the greatest things i cud
still trying to achieve the best memory of everyday,
for the faith of my future...
hold me God, lead me, show me, bless me, and forgive me...thanks Lord..

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up