A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

trip to manukan island

It has been really quite long time i didn't update my own blog.. how are you my dear readers? i positively think that all of you would be fine, as always. As promised earlier, here i come to update my blog about my trip to manukan island with my beloved friends.

the day before we went to manukan island, me and my niece, eva, and few other friends of mine, grace sally, jimhy, melvin and rendy enjoy the whole day at Kota Kinabalu City shopping for our trip to manukan island.

we just finished our shopping activity after 10.00pm and directly went to melvin's house to prepare our stuffs andfoods. 

AND SUDDENLY.... :) ..the flash started pointed to us. every pictures taken captured our sweet memories, and be please to see it by your own lovely eyes..  

 night before the trip.. me making sandwich with eva
semua ada..

 me, eva & grace sally on the boat to manukan island.. 
opsss...arrived dy..

 MANUKAN ISLAND...


 me + rendy + bbq
looking at the camera + baby shark..sweet!!

 my geng. lovely and happy friends...
ohya, just below this lil bridge, 
we can see many baby shark..

 looking deep at the open sea.

 ?? where is my sailor. 
the person who took my lovely "heart" boat??

 beautiful scenery at manukan island

 nAtUrE!!

nature + peace 

 rock + water = open sea

 taken while we having our lunch. i love this pic. 
in fact, i love the sentimental value shown by them.
age can't kill deep love as the wind blow the sorrow, 
the sand warm the hearts, ocean fills my soul and 
the open sea calm my spirit.

 i love the nature 
as the nature of manukan island blow me 
to the happiest and calmer person.

 manukan island + sapi island

 the sight of Kota Kinabalu City from Manukan Island

 the sight of Sapi Island from Manukan Island



i love the rock! 
many memories has been occurred here.
+ fell on the slippery rock! but yet, i love the beautiful + colourful seashells.

 1, 2.... where is the 3? 

haha... suddenly appeared while me and my friend
having our "wonderful time".

p/s: i think, i'll end it here.. last but not least, I LOVE MANUKAN ISLAND! the place, the tourists, the facilities, the staffs and the beach. everything is naturally wonderful! thanks God for giving us this.

next time, YOU! should go to there also. 
hehe..bubye

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up