A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

I Love Labuan. The Great fieldtrip + yummy Chocolates + Knowledges!

Aloha

My fieldtrip: 
Lumandan Sawit Kinabalu Berhad in Beufort>Beufort Specialty Rubber>Antara Steel Mills sdn bhd>Petronas Methanol(Labuan) sdn bhd.

It tooks 3 days and a couple of night in Beta Service Apartment in Financial Park in Labuan, the free taxes place. I bought some chocolates (melting in progress now since my hostel don't have refrigerator + the hot 33celcius temperature).

Here are some of the pictures that taken all along the fieltrip..I really enjoy it and somehow I felt so grateful for having this chance to know more better about these real industrial processes. I hope someday, I can work at PML ( Petronal Methanol in Labuan). I hope so..amen...

At Grading step in Lumandan Sawit Kinabalu sdn. bhd
Ferry from Menumbok Sabah to Labuan.
the place we lived. Awesome apartment!


some chocos and wine I bought
they said, this persons looks the same. Is it??
the sunset when we first arrived in Labuan
Daylight view from Beta Service Apartment
sunset view from our apartment
me, having a late night cofee at the Beta + view of Labuan

my cutee 3C, miszvr & Nurul
The Lumandan Officer showing the types of Palm Kernel received/Rejected
In Petronas Methanol(Labuan) lobby
Labuan Ground. Last day.


here I am, on the map of Labuan Island!! :)
Just another pic :)
put a smile under the bright sunlight in Labuan
I love Labuan

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up