A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

When the Education Principles Used to Express Ourself

Alohaa!!
"Information goes in = Information goes out = Net equation = 0 = esk xdpt jwb"

Does it ring a bell in your head???
whose principle is that?

hahaha...I felt funny when first reading it, that y I took that phrase from my friend's facebook status. 
she was having a hard time just like me. 
Reason: EXAM MODE

*

*

*

*

It make me re-called back another one princple
"the Le Chateliers Principle"

have anyone of you know the principle?
No?

p/s: I'll update about this entry tomorrow after my Nanotechnology Exam.
wait ok dokey...?

taraaadaaa...:)

oits..please pray with me arh, this paper is quite hard for me huhu..
thanks

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up