A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Ombak Rindu...

aloooo peeps!

Just watched the Ombak Rindu at 1B with my friends laila, lyna and esther. Actually, all of us didn't make any plan to watch it today but I don't know how, it was just like POPs into our mind and all of us went to 1B, after me and esther finished our last lecture for this sem while, lyna and laila met with their supervisor 
(FYI~ they will present their VIVA next week, want to know more, click HERE). 
*
*
Ombak Rindu
I love this scenery so much! wish to be here with him, someday LOL!
*
I already read the book of Ombak Rindu, in 2005 or 2006 if not mistaken, and I do cried a lot everytime I read it, 1 2 3n bla2, can't be counted dy!
  It wasn't bad nor great. But, I love it, though. My friends like it, the grandmothers like it, the mothers absolutely, the youngest also just love it. It's a fact that, since December 1, 2011 still got soOO many people go and watch it up until today. The cinema in 1B always full you know.

I love the parts when Izzah take off Hariz's socks (wish to do it with my hubby, later lol) and Hariz cried while talking to Izzah in Pak Dollah's house. SERIOUSLY, I love it.
It was so sweet, you know, and I was like huh what to say, touched  by their acts. FYI, I love Maya Karin & Aaron Aziz. So much okay.

Even though the book's story by Fauziah Ashari was far more better but, still the movie wasn't too bad either. If you ask me, which one better, I give 5stars to the storybook. I do like, love the movies, but there are so many scenes wasn't there in the movie (since it was A movie, so no argue bout it k). 

 Guess what, no matter what you say, I still love Ombak Rindu. 
The first Malay's movies 'd love to watch and 
also the "improved~animations" of Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa.

So peeps! Go and watch the movie okay?
It wasn't bad and waste your money, it was cost you around rm9 and rm6/5 for students.
hehe...but, told ya, for those who already read the book, please don't expect to much  okay.. :)

ohya, to know the synopsis just click HERE.
and to hear the song of Ombak Rindu by Adira & Hafiz, click HERE.
Enjoy there. Love Adira's voice. Hafiz's too...

extra pic below: by Miss.google 2011.


OMBAK RINDU song's lyric:

Adira :
Tuhan tolong lembutkan hati dia
Untuk terima ku seadanya
Kerna ku tak sanggup
Kerna ku tak mampu
Hidup tanpa dia di sisi ku

Hafiz :
Tuhan aku tahu banyak dosa ku
Hanya ingat Kamu kala duka ku
Namun hanya Kamu yang mampu membuka
Pintu hatinya untuk cintaku

Adira :
Malam kau bawalah rinduku
Untuk dirinya yang jauh dari ku
Agar dia tidak kesepian
Selalu rasa ada cinta agung

Hafiz :
Hujan bawa air mata ku
Yang mengalir membasuh luka ku
Agar dia tahu ku terseksa
Tanpa cinta dia di hatiku

Hafiz & Adira :
Hanya mampu terserah
Moga cahaya di penanti

Hafiz:
Tuhan tolong lembutkan hati dia
Untuk terima ku seadanya

Adira:
Kerna ku tak sanggup
Kerna ku tak mampu
Hidup tanpa dia di sisi ku


0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up