A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

U.N.W.A.N.T.E.D

morning guys!!

I don't know (again) why I write this entry just now...I write it in the middle of the night with unclear mind, and more than that, feels UNWANTED! I never expected to have this feeling, ever. I've done so many unnecessary things, and I never feels like now before. Well, REJECTED, specifically. For some reasons, I felts that I've given up so many things just for an unknown future, yupz, people must have their own investment for their future but somehow I felt like, what to say, STUPID. Huh!! My heart is just a piece of folded book of story, bitterness sorrow and lovely type of drama-life stories. Just now, I keep on thinking about myself, what I want to do, and am I really into it? I am not a teenager anymore, and I am absolutely agreed with the song entitled Big Girl Don't Cry. Haha, of course I do cry for some reason ( like my not so good VIVA presentation ), but not for a silly milly things. Nah melalut sudah kan (sowt uda ni).

Back to the main point ~ UNWANTED@REJECTED. I felt so restless when the person that supposedly calm me down, turned to be the one who stabbed me from behind! I can't manage myself through the day today but somehow I covered it up so well until nobody knows about it... I guess, I need to sleep now, I felt dizziness and don't know what to write anymore. I end it with the words of FEELING UNWANTED.



0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up