A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Exam Result ~> Tomorrow!

Peeps!!!
Is Coming To "town"...Tomorrow!!
February 17, 2012
*
*
*
& of course
( well, everybody would feels the same, isn't )
I am really nervous right now, can't sleep, can't stop checking the SMP.UMS several times.
Wish me luck time time, again, peeps. Thanks in advanced =)
*
*
Sometime, I felts
BUT
*
Somehow I managed to control myself
& positively looking forward despite whole the bunch of problems 
keeps on coming blocking my way.
"Think Positive"
*
*
Whatever result I might get, I gives my Thanks to my God for everything has it own Plan,
and as I'd gave and done the best I can.
My Mum used to say, 
"It is okay to fail sometime, as long as you've done the best'est"
So here I am, giving all of my worries into HIS hand.
*
*
*
Thanks God for yesterday, tonight, and let everything goes as Your will tomorrow.
( my pray hehe).

I think, thats all for this time around. Have a nice sleep/nap k!
*
*
Bye

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up