A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Holiday at Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

hollla guys!!
*this entry was the second part of my weekend holiday after went to Perdana Park (click HERE ).
*
*
Here we are, Lok Kawi Wildlife Park. To know more about this park, just click HERE
Above is the first scene I saw after we parked our car at the parking lot. Quiet nice, and I love the stones of bird, mongkey, rhinos, elephant and etc. Isn't it nice peeps? Haha, I never go there before, so the chance of going there is a pleasure for me to release my tension at UMS. Btw, it was still a visit-in turn for my belated birthday! The entrance were just only approximately 100meters behind me. See the pictures below hahaha.
Candid Pic taken by my niece. ShhhHh..
The "almost"-ready one... =)
I love looking the surrounding! Enjoyed the green nature (FYI~I am a green+pink lover anyway). The bird singing & flying freely, warm welcoming from the workers and joyful journey inside the park and many more caught my heart. 
my niece! don't be shock if I told you, we shared the same year of born.
Some of the info can be found at the entrance wall
the route map of the park.
my sis + afif & afiq + uda 
my little nephew, Afiq.
 So many pictures isn't? pic is the best way to captured & pause the moment we love/care/appreciate. Even the unlikely-unwanted moment when captured will still be the precious "momento" later then. A thing that when we looks back later will bring back our forgotten memories. Below are few from bundle pictures taken there. See below? I was so excited seeing the "Beruang Dahan"~cute! But, FYI~this cage were only a temporary place because of something-reason I didn't heard when the worker explained that evening.  
kawae tiger. seems lonely, even though so many tourists comes  here everday.
PEACOCK! The first time ever I watched but
not lucky enough to see this bird spread the "tails"
Deer! Flashback the history of how Malacca got it name..(if not mistaken)
Just after watching the deer, we saw the "Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Cafe"~the food price are quiet expensive but since my nephew-Afif asked his father for a tin of milo (milo fan I guess ). So, we'd stopped there bought the milo (same goes with us then). See above pic?
How about above pic then? I forgot what it's called back then. Old folks called them as "Payau" if  not mistaken haha. Well, Sabahan was rich with names though. And for the elephants, I never imagine before if the elephants are tender-species. But beware, DON'T TOUCH THEIR FEACES for they will attack you! (They say haha)
What shocked me the most is when suddenly the elephants lined up together and moving back and forth while rocking their long noses side to side. What unexpected moment I watched! See the pic below? Amazing isn't it.
Poorly, I was unable to retrieve the other pics from my bro-in-law. If not, I would like to upload the pic of me+tiger ( the moment I mentioned before~the adrenalin activator ). Last but not least, this is a place I'd like to recommend for 'you'+partner or + family-outing time. This place surely will not let you down. RM10 is more than suitable price at least. So then, this entry will end here today for "I am" in the middle of works in laboratory~"doing" my experiments. Bye peeps!

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up