A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Magelan Sutera Harbour. Seminar + Fun

Alohaa peeps! update for the day.

As mentioned before, today I was went to Magelan Sutera Harbour Kota Kinabalu participated in a Seminar of "Seminar Pemindahan Teknologi (ToT), Perusahaan Kecil dan Sederhana (PKS)" conducted by MPOB ( To know more, Click HERE ). 

Thanks God, I was managed to wake up at 5.30am (actually, something happen in my bedroom thats awoke me). & again, thanks to my friend, Tresy, for the ride so then we arrived at SST's foyer just before 7.00am. After done with some briefing, the UMS's buses sent us to Sutera Harbour before 8.00am (to register) even though it was quite jammed this morning.
  
They gaves us, a green bag+name tag+notebook+pen. For me, their services wasn't bad at all. Plus, wait for my story about the foods there. Soooo yummmy! But first, let me share with all of you roughly about the seminar. The opening ceremony was welldone finished by Tan Sri Bernard Giluk Dompok ( my father's favourite minister but still I wasn't sure his title ). Followed by some good&interesting&good to know presentations about the Seminar. 
 
Ok now I want to share with all of you about what I and my F&F had had done before, while and after the seminar. Here it is started, before the seminar started, we went to one of its toilet which put wow-face. It was a very, what they say, "Tandas berkualiti". So far differ compared to our toilet in UMS and ohters places. See the pic below? It was me and my friends, sitting inside the toilet. No angry for your laugh. Just go on hahaha.
And then, just after the opening ceremony done, we went out for breakfast. Yupz, since there are so many people, we just enjoyed a little but superb tastes of drumstick+sandwiches. Wow, I respect for the chefs, simple but delicious~nothing to complain. Continue with the seminar, and then lunch time arrived. SUPERB!LUNCH! We enjoyed the very delicious foods at Five Sail Restaurant in Magelan Sutera Harbour (see the pic below?) and wait till you see the desserts. Yummy Yummy Yummy, we didn't stop eating from 13.00pm till 1400pm. Huh, I never imagined of having a superb lunch here since we'd pay nothing. I thought, the payments was handled by UMS. Not so sure. A delicious foods+superb view of the ocean+good services, I didn't dare to put any complain about it. 




After that, I went to Pacific, another one from three big properties in Sutera Harbour~Went there to recharges both my handphones. The batteries emptied since I and my F&F didn't stop online while listening to the seminar. No buffer at all. And I love it so much. Back to the story, to go shortcut from magelan to pascific isn't too far nor to close but it was worth as me got chances to saw the beautiful views, wonderful scenery there. I love it. Just see the pic uploaded here, and you surely fall in love to be there. Personally, I hope someday I can be one of in-house guests there, enjoying the whole things fullblast. 
 




See, Isn't it great? If you want to go to Sabah, Sutera Harbour or Nexus Resort are the two top places to stay in. Go there, and absolutely you will not regret it. OMG, I got early meeting with FYP's supervisor tomorrow. For a fact that Tuesday will be the very jammed-road-hard-to-move, I need and must go waiting for the bus around 700am. I was so tired actually, so I guess today's entry will end here. Bye you! 

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up