A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

New Last Semester Officially Started

You!!Alohaaa, thanks for visiting my blog. :)
*
Yep, as the title above, today's entry will talks about my "hot&spicy" new term in UMS. 
full credits to this picture
Holidays came to an end and the new term was officially began today. FYI, I just registered and confirmed it today. Why? erm nothing else other than my ownself, so called 'CARELESS'. I forgot to do the pre-registration just before the end of last term's exams. Then, I missed the registration&confirmation for 3rd year students last Saturday. Hurm peeps, 'these' attitudes is a very big NO-NO to do, okay. Thankfully,I managed to done it at last. 

Actually, I'd been here since February 15, 2012 in purpose to continue my Final Year Project (FYP)'s on going experiments. However, due to "water crisis" happened here last week (read my earlier entry, click HERE ), I just went to laboratory only in Friday. The 'water crisis' were still occurs at the moment but thankfully, isn't the worst situation anymore. 

Peeps, I don't know what will coming in this term. As everyone knows, last semester will always be the worst term ever occurs in student-life ( I guess ). Today, we'd started the first chapter of the fist subject lecture known as "Principle and Technology of Biochemical Processes". Only 40% over roughly 70persons that attended this lecture. Yeah, the others still with their sweet holidays! First week of lectures shouldn't be taken for granted as usually the lecturer will explain about the Student Learning Time (SLT) of the courses and how the classes will be done. Don't do that ( I'd done it before, 3rd term ) huhu. 

The subjects I registered for this term are:
Project 2 (FYP)
Industrial Training
Chemistry and Technology of Polymer
Environmental Technology for Industries
Principle and Technology of Biochemical Processes
Petrochemical Catalysts and Catalysis

And because of the sudden change of IPTA's schedules by our great government, this term will occur in short term. The shorter ever! Sorry guys, the above entry seems like "DISLIKE" of new term, but that's my feeling right now. However, I still got my positive thought about this short term. I love it because it will last earlier, and I can do my Industrial Training, finally Graduating this end of year. ( In Jesus Name, I prayed. Amen ). Yeah, I need to do it much better! This day onwards, I must try my best to improve my pointer and finish my FYP wholeheartedly. 

Peeps! 
Let thumbs-up together for our new term!! :)
Horrayyyy...
"new TERM, new TARGET, & new HEART"
( <3 I'm Loving it <3 )
full credits to this picture
full credits to this picture
*
*
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL PEEPS!!!! :)
daaaa


0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up