A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Another Day as UMS's Student... What a Life

yep peeps! this is another one entry about my life as undergraduate student in UMS.
The story of a final year student! STRESSSS..but
full credits to this image
well, actually there is nothing so great about it but it was still a life that I am living with now. So, it is all up to you to read it or not, but let me write my entry peacefully because it was my blog after all. Peace no war wink3*. To begin with, I woke up at 630 am today after a long hours of sleep since I was so exhausted from yesterday. Yups, yesterday I was so busied with my reagent preparation. I went out to SPTA ( another far location of school/faculty in UMS ) to burned/calcined my raw materials at 700 degree celcius. Then, I had had  prepared 8M sodium hydroxide (100g NaOH pellets diluted to 250ml). I was a bit careless yesterday as I conducting the preparation outside the fumehood. It was 8M you know, quite concentrated. More than that, the reaction caused the temperature increased to 80 degree celcius instantaneously! I was quite shocked~like "OMG, this is 8M NaOH!!". Thanks God, everything was under controlled. After that, I prepared the 10M sodium silicate solution. It was just an easy part as long as the calculation is correct by the way. I stored my solutions using 250ml reagent bottles ( see below? ).
full credits to this image

Went home around 5.00pm then attended the UMS roadshow~MySDP. I got 1point from it for my graduation transcript. The roadshow finished only at 10.00pm then I talked with someone (by phone) like no tomorrow~pouring my all feelings for the day. Stressful and tiring yet wonderful ( as if you care ). I wasn't know when I started entering my deep-sleep without reading any notes for the test tomorrow. OMG, yep, OMG. 

6.30am~ I woke up early today (even though I have no class today) just to take my sample at SPTA ( the one I calcined at 700 degree celcius yesterday ). I still have 300g to go huh. But it is okay since one of my course-mate was so kind to gives me rides to go there and on the top of that, she was willing to share the furnace with me. Thanks to Suzanna aka Ann. For now, I didn't do anything for the experiment was stuck by the calculation problem plus I haven't finish burning/calcining my raw materials after all. So, here I am "lepak"ing in this laboratory doing the surfing internet. Blogging + 'gogle'ling + reading notes + downloading and so on so forth. I used UMS wifi anyway. So, I can do this stuff limitless. Yes, downloading something to the fullest as the line was so good in here. Thanks UMS lol. 

Upsss... I've written to long in here lol. I just want to share with you about how my life was going on recently. Even though so many ( I mean a lot! ) unwanted things had happened to me this lately but still, for that bitternes-experiences, I'd learned a lot. To breath for the day, feeling worst for the un-done-matter, feeling great for the succeed-matters. And above all, I'd learned how to be grateful for the I-can-do stuffs and no hard-feeling for the I-cannot-do stuffs. Peeps, remember this~"we can do anything but we cannot do everything".    
~~bye~~
full credits to this image

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up