A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Hotels in Labuan + Short-unplanned Holidays

holla peeps!!
full credits to this image
I am currently staying at Hotel Pulau Labuan Apartment. Actually, we planned to stay at Beta Service Apartment, near the Financial Park Labuan Mall but it were never cross in our mind if the hotel there might be 'full house' since there are so many hotels here. Quite upsetting but never mind, at least we've got a place to sleep for the sunset already shows orange in color. We'd had searched few hotels but all were already either booked or full house. Thanks to the blog I'd found while searching for the hostels, an entry about hotels in Labuan including its rate, contact numbers, short review and few others from the budget hotels to the grand resorts. 

I really grateful to have found the blog because it was really hard to find any not-full-house hotels when we don't have the contact numbers. Ohya, forget to mention. I supposedly attending briefing for my final year project aka thesis this morning (Friday at 8.00 am in UMS) but instead there, now I am here at Labuan with my sister's family enjoying this so called 'express holiday'. Yeah, we going here without any proper plan. It was POP out just like that. I wasn't really happy when my sister asked me to go with them last night. What, going out for holiday without proper plan, isn't that a big NO NO. But our journey went out pretty nice and enjoyed a lot despite of the 'looking for hotels' matter. I love it, and I didn't regret to be here with them. It was a holidays for their son <Afif> birthday and school holiday <Joe> celebration by the way but all of us enjoying it including my little one nephew, Afiq (1year old). Here are some of the pictures we'd took yesterday. 
Joe, Afif and me waiting for the Labuan Express 2 Ferry from KK to Labuan

Me and my nephew Afif, looking out to the ocean but blocked by the Gaya Island huh

my sis family. From left: Joe, Kamirin, Afif, Ehlly, Afiq. Not in pic, Terry.

Just arrived, take a short rest in front of the 'air menari'-named by my nephew, Afif

us...foods hunting. Just keep on walking hehe

Khairil Afiq. He made that pose by himself haha..

Upssss.... I need to go to sleep now, for tomorrow we'll start our short holiday by 8.00 am. Guess what, I also don't have any idea where to go since we didn't bring our car here in Labuan. We used KK-Labuan Express ferry by the way. FYI, if you want to bring your own vehicles, go to Menumbok instead but don't forgot, you'll need to book the ticket as early as before going there. So, I think I should really stop my entry now. Will update about this short-unplanned-holiday ASAP. Happy holiday for all of you (weekend holiday at least ^__^ )..Bye 

4 Just Comment Here:

Faybaloche said...

Nasib baik sia baca blog ko..dpt juga sia info psl yg rate hotels d labuan.. My fren and I mo p jalan2 ba sana konon ni nanti hujung bulan..buli suda urus penginapan awl2 hehe

CikTeddyCorner said...

wah..seronok je nmpk =D

miszvr said...

Fel, yup..rugi owh lau jln xda plan...plg penting tmpt tinggal..lg best if sewa keta sndr.. =)

miszvr said...

haha...best! I love it really.. hp holiday and thanks for visiting my simple blog =)

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up