A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

(Politics) 20 points no longer valid : Salleh


Now it is time for political issue peeps!
To be honest, I love politics as much as my father. I know a little bit about politics because my father is a strongest Barisan Nasional follower in my area. And yes, he is one of them. 
full credits to this picture
Dear peeps, what is your choice this year? Who will be elected? I don’t know either as the BN seems like going a rough time where so many peoples (I mean it, a lot) put them under pressure. It is their choice; it is our power to achieve the better than before. FYI, I am also a registered voter for this year and I do also not feeling satisfied with the BN. Especially for Sabah. I always talks and fight with my father at home (how I miss the moment!) about how BN handle the future in Sabah. At first, my father always says something good about BN and I was like “OH Gosh”, and I ended up showing the proofs that was published via Facebook, goggling, and I do say about my hometown. I already live for 22 years old and living 15 years with the promised from the “BN representative” that they will develop the very poor infrastructure and development in Sabah, specifically Ranau Town. 

Have you go there before? I told you, Ranau is a very nice town to live on but only for Ranau’s people! Do you got what I mean? Yeah hell no, Ranau is a very poor hometown, with a very poor infrastructure and old town where no developments done. Actually it wasn’t like “nothing at all” but the developments made there isn’t suitable as the name of BN. BN itself bring it owns big future but the future seems like wasn’t really including Ranau. For the triangle developments in Sabah, Ranau Town was excluded (goggle it peeps if you don’t believe). Keningau is ok, but if you go to Keningau, you might end up saying “are the developments for the society? As there are so many PTI there”

And I told you peeps, once time I talks with friends (I don’t really remember, but in Tawau Town), there was a time she talk with the father of her student who driving DMAX yo! After a short talk, the father said something which was actually shocked my friend. The well said is like this, “okay lah, aku maw pigi tunaikan tugas dulu, diabilang aku mesti undi BN sebab diaorang sudah bagi aku IC”. OMG! I don’t really believe it but my friend isn’t someone who interested in politics (yeah, she is a teacher anyway), so why would she cheat on me. Is it really happened? I don’t know. But one of my friend also non-pure-Sabahan who now studying in UMS. Her father still alive, but in their IC, their mother is known as a single mother (WTH)! And told you, the IC wasn’t really belong to her mother but her lucky, she successfully officially registered as Sabahan via the “moving registration” that was once held in Sabah. 

(Personally I believe, this is the time when so many people got their IC even though they weren’t local Sabahan). It was good, but at one point it brought together its own huge disadvantages where someone could misuses their power to gives the IC to someone who wasn’t Sabahan.  I believe so!

Ok, enough with the IC peeps. If I continue, a day isn’t enough to write on. So many problems happened and happen in Sabah as consequences of the PATI and lucky-I-got-IC people. So many! 

And just now I read about this news from Berita Harian Online with the title of “Jangan politikkan dokumen 20 Perkara: Salleh”. Hell no, I will still stand for that 20 matters!! I don’t give a damn thing about the bersih nor ni kali lah or any other non-government parties. But please, some of their points were more than a strong enough for people to be upset about our government. This is the first time I am officially registered as a voter, and I do feeling loose to vote for BN this time around. Even though my family is a strong follower of the government since USNO but this is the future. If we just follow the future ruled by the BN without any hesitation, how is our life for the next four years?
Poor Sabahan, poor Ranau’s people. 

full credits to this picture
There are so many disadvantages in BN now, so many I couldn’t lists here. But, above all I think I will still put an “X” for BN as thanks for the life I live on until now. For the PTPTN I used and for the education they’d provided. No matter how I agree the the “ni kali lah” party or the “bersih” party, I will still choose BN for the others still cannot overpass their strength. BN is great so far but surely there are still lots of things/matters they need to improved! Yes, a lot of!! Especially in Sabah, I think the PRU this time around will be a very tough one for BN. Even my father, the great and a very loyal follower of BN say so. Hurmm, I think I will end my entry for today. My friend said it was too long but I don’t care, this is my blog anyway. I am free to write what I want and I stressed it again here peeps, no print-screen or citation allowed from this site!! Don’t misused my blog entries! Bye...

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up