A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Nervous; Internship just around the corner

morning peeps!! 
how are you today?
Happy? Sad? Angry? Upset? Disappointed? Speechless? NERVOUS?

wahh, so many words to express our feeling right? just like the rainbow, so colorful in the shadow of gloomy rainy day. What to say, we must go on. Going on through the journey leads by our dream/ambition. Yes, just go with the flow peeps, just like me. I'd felt all of it, still and will always feels that feeling (human being to say), but who care, I am living my life. Trying my best to achieve the best in my life, to be who I am. 

This past 2 weeks holidays, I'd done so many activities I love. Yup, free from thesis, from lab-works, assignments, lectures and so on so forth. I really love it! But, we can't stop the clock, we can't always enjoying our life without 'walking/running' the journey of our life isn't it? I have to end the holiday and come back to KK. All the way from Ranau to KK, I felts so nervous for I never had any experiences in real work. Can I do it? can I be good enough? Can I go well in the system? Huh, I feels so nervous right now. 

I will start my internship at Jabatan Kimia Malaysia (Sabah) on 4th July, this coming Wednesday and I need to do so many preparation before that day. Since I usually went to lectures wearing jeans, so I had only few baju kurung. Huh, need to spend my money on cloths! Shoes, yes! OMG, need to buy so many things. And more than that, I live far from JKM. I need to use the bus service to go there, and I never experiences it before. Peeps, I feels so nervous. 
full credits to this picture
This internship really put me on the edge of cliff, standing still or falling into the bottom. I really don't know how to do it, but I believe I will go 'okay' with it just like before. Entering the matriculation system, UMS system, all by myself. Yeah, I put my faith in Him. I don't know the future, but He had wrote the future for me, and peeps please put your pray for me okay? me, to have energy, faith and efforts to achieve that future. 

All of us! Lets run the journey until the end, enjoying all the steps we will takes. Happy internship day to all of you! See you again guys hehe. Have a very good day today =) 

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up