A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Arranged Wedding. Really, Is it still in practice these days?

holla peeps!!! Howdy? 
Fine? Same goes here.. ^_^
So here for today, sincerely I want to ask you, 
"Arranged Wedding. Is it still in practice these days?"
full credits to this image
Peeps. Really?
Owh. 
Since I ever started to think about marriage, I always dream to be married with some freaking hot and good man. The one I love the most, the one who love me the most. I still half-in-conscious when my very own friend told me just now that she already engaged with someone she didn't know, and never know even once. "totally stranger" to say. She is a good woman, with stronger personality but still, she is a woman with a fragile heart. As I mentioned, she is too good to just followed her family's plan. And guess what, she is gonna married next week! OMG. Obedient child. Great. But how possibly she think to accept something like that when she even had her real one boyfriend? A boyfriend she love the most. Really?

to a wedding
full credits to this image
I still cannot catch it. Like the drama of "Princess Dala" if not mistaken, she willing to sacrifice her feeling for other. The story matched well, very well. Where she tried to uphold their love but still in the end, the family won no matters what they have done. Living like that, is not a very accepted choice by people. And it turn out exactly the same, as my friend already choose wedding dress black in color. Yes, I assured you, it is really black. Real black one with few strands of orange. She looks happy, outside, but I know and I totally understand what she really feels right now. What to say, the wedding is just around the corner. 

Peeps, if you're the one who having this kind of problem right now, what would you do? I really blur, and I can't blurt out any words either to support or just ask her leaving her principle and go against the wedding? In the end, I only told her 3 things:

1. Not every arranged wedding ended with sad story. It is a fact.
2. There is a phrase, " the love will come after we knows more about our partner, eventually".
3. It is all up to us, "keep on trying to accept our spouse, opening our heart and leave the rest in God".

And of course yes, "congratulation" with extra hot and spicy words "good luck". I pray that her arranged wedding will followed the fairy-tale story where happiness will always and forever become the ending. 

Living happily like forever.

That is all peeps, wedding is a vow made once in our lifetime. Do respect and hold unto it, put it in God's hand, and believe that nothing is ever happened outside His plan. Solute to all married woman out there, you're the winner to your very own-self. 
but still, love will come, growing and blooming someday. Just believe!

2 Just Comment Here:

Faybaloche said...

Susah jua mo cakap la..hehe

Bella Azman said...

depends on the way the family live la kan. hard to describe but arranged marriage can also bring happiness right. anyway nice blog :)

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up