A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Ku Petik Dosa (ASK) TV3

Holla Peeps!! Howdy?
^_*

Have you watched this movie? 
NO?
Watch it!
I assured you, it worth the effort!
"KU PETIK DOSA"
full credits to this image

This movie was nicely done. Yes, I told you. With only 5 actors, 2 houses, 1 kindergarten ; this story was successfully caught my eyes and my heart. First of all, let me introduce  them you, the actors that liven up the movie.

They are:

  • Fasha Sandha as Aina
  • Fikree Bakar asHaris
  • Fadilah Mansor as Sal
  • Zaidi Omar as Khalid
  • Farah Nadia as Nia Qaseh
Synopsis : click "HERE" and "HERE".

I have been waiting such movie for a very long time until now. Since my childhood, I already know this story, in reality. Me? NO! It wasn't me. But, it is happened. And am more than understand that these stories cannot be leaked out, told to others for it is disgraceful! But hey, thanks to the movie, it will somehow open the eyes of the viewers (amen). 

Back to my real story, that poor girl (Thank to God), still alive up until today. She is living away, far away form that hometown with her uncertain husband and children. I personally thinking that her past still haunting her, because she never want to go home since that.

Told you, that village didn't do anything to protect her from that accident! How poor, how sorry I am for that girl. She got no where to go. If you ask me who is the BAD MAN, I cannot answer it. Sorry, for I don't want to open the past (as her family decided to keep it as a top secret anyway), let the bygone be bygone they said. 

So, am here not to re-open the past, but to WARNED you. PROTECT YOUR CHILD!

Please take care of your children, your brightly girl. Protect them from the uncivilized men!
Do not put your children under unknown situation, as old-folks says "Do not blindly believe that the calm water have no crocodiles living in it". 

Peeps, says with me;
SAY NO TO UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE.

What is your thought about these movie?
have your ever know someone abused like Nia? If Yes, what you do?
and What should we do to protect the children?
source: here
"will happily reading your thought"
^_^



2 Just Comment Here:

Aziz Syaidahtul said...

abuse and bully. not every one open up about it. and small number aware, some even ignored it. nice close up by the director and writer.

miszvr said...

Yeah, totally agree with you.

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up