A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Malaysia Day at Sabah

Holla Peeps!! Howdy?
"Happy Malaysia Day!!" & "Welcome to Jubilee Year!!"
Praises is all to God!!
Raise your hands up those who had attended the Malaysia Day Celebration in Sabah (Christians). Blessed you. I was so amazed by the attendance where over 10K people came together in one place to celebrate Malaysia Day . People from Sabah, Sarawak, Semenanjung, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Canada and many other are willing to fly all the way to be united with us attending the activity of "A Day To Bless Malaysia" held in Likas Stadium, Kota Kinabalu.

After 40 days fasting and praying for Malaysia, all Christians was finally united in one place to declare the blessing for Malaysia. How great is our God. I am blessed and I am grateful for having the chance to be a part of this activity, for I never know if I am still alive in the next Jubilee Year, 2062. It might be once in a lifetime occasion I had.

As early as 8.00am in the morning of September 16, 2012 all people around Kota Kinabalu assembled in Padang Merdeka, Kota Kinabalu for morning Sunday Service. How great is our God for giving us clear and good day on that day. The prayer service ended or officially postpone to the evening at 16.00 o'clock took place Stadium Likas. See some of the pictures taken in Padang Merdeka below.

 Together with my friend, we drove to Stadium Likas sharp at 15.00 o'clock, and what surprised me a lot is there are so many people there. I told you, at 1515 o'clock, the free seat is hardly to be found. Me and my friend keep on walking and searching for free seats and finally found at the upper level but thanks God, we still can saw clearly the stage built in the middle of the field. Not forget to mention, we just found the seats 30 minutes after four o'clock in the evening. Late! But what to say, there are so many people in there and moving is not really a good choice.

For these reasons, the activity has been delayed for giving time for the people to find seats. Let me told you one thing, the friends (from Singapore) seated in front of us keeps on buying and enjoying the foods bought from the stalls. Huh, the Jubilee Food Feast went good, too good and awesome! We love the food services. Other than that, we also had been warmed with Cultural dances in Sabah. I love it. I love living in Sabah. I love the multicultural people live well and united in God. No angry, No hatred, Just Peace. Thanks God! How great is our God. After that, we watched the video on Formation of Malaysia 16 september 1963. Blessed Malaysia!! Next is sounding of shofars sharp at 1900pm together with all other places in Malaysia, singing National Anthem and Jubilee Song (as in above) followed with praise and worship and Hope of Jubilee. & Peeps, I love the speech by the Mayor of Kota Kinabalu, the Honorable Datuk Abidin Madingkir, all praises belong to God!

After the speech by Datuk Bandar, the Blessing for Malaysia is then Declared. Everyone is shouting, shout ing and shouting together with the mini shofars. I have one (see below) hehe. The declaration mean a lot to me, to us and to everyone and people started praying together for Malaysia for unknown un-counted time. Yes, we prays together to bless Malaysia, the country I live, I love and I appreciate. "A Day To Bless Malaysia" 

1 Just Comment Here:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In thought I want to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and precise effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get one thing done.
Welcome to my blog [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up