A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

My Bloody Barefoot; My Bloody Pathways.

Hello peeps! Howdy?

there is a time when i looks into me, myself, & I,
 I cannot understand
and I don't know my story,
the story of my own life.

yet people still says,
that I am good,
my life is perfect,
perfect in so many ways.

it hurts me inside, so deep.
deeper.
deepest.

i didn't live perfect.
my life is far from perfectness, 
and messed up with all these bullshit!

This smile, thanks God, looks good in me
covering all my inside,
fully covered and hidden from the outside.
uhh, through this smile of mine,
I completely sealed up myself.

this life,
i never knows,
i never have even slightly idea that it might turn out like this.
for any wonderful time I spend of,
for any sorrow I encountered,
for anything, everything and whole the things that
pushing me walking bares foots all along the journey,
I still keep on walking,
searching, exploring and experiencing 
inside and outside.
I realized,
I have to walks barefoot,
on the stony road,
 hilly path,
even to the road of desert
with this bloody barefoot of mine.
yes, a real hurts bloody barefoot.

no one knows how the roads I'd taken so far,
because they only knows the story at the junction 
where I stop a while to catch up my breath;
yet, they've still judged me,
saying things like they knows me in and out.
hey, please.
have you put yourself into my shoes?
no.
don't judge me,
for you never know how the path I had taken so far.


My bloody barefoot.
I managed to have myself walking with you,
accepting and always be grateful for
the bloody path you has had walk through.
Living with you,
is a big thank you.
because, 
all along the journey,
i have learned to enjoys the surrounding,
the birds, the flowers, the tree, the ocean, and everything!
I have learned so many things,
from this bloody pathways,
using this bloody barefoot of mine.
.
.
.
.

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up