A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Rhythms of the Moments

source : here
I heard your name for the first time,
When you are not a friend of mine.
Fall for you is not what I want,
But suddenly you become the one.


We become closer mile to mile,
You surround my day with greeting and smile.
I missed your present and feel sad,
Everything I do turn out bad.


That feeling of being a special friend,
Help me walk through my worst moments.
Imagine me crying alone in the rain,
Like a rainbow, you appear whenever you can.


You hold my hand on a cold weather,
Tell me we are not meant to be together.
Fall onto a rock like the glasses,
That’s how my heart turns into pieces.


Gather all my strength and ability,
Try to accept the reality.
Though my soul screaming in agony,
But you are not my destiny.


Rhythms of the moments keep on changing,
How I wish my heart stop begging.
Memories created beyond my dream,
I’m afraid of losing you in a glimpse.


You wave at me and say goodbye,
But I promise you I’ll stop by.
Not to hurt but to tell you,
That till my last breath, I love you.

written by : Hevenney Vianie Heroney

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up