A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Convocation Day. Soon!

Holla peeps!! Howdy?
Mine? Greate! Awesome!
(Just think positive, be grateful)

Okay peeps! It wasn't good to show off but I just couldn't resist myself to share this good news with all of you. I means, all my virtual readers. Never a thought of it, just want to share okay peeps? Yeah, that's a very good of you. Not a very secret news as it already stated as shown in my title above, I'll graduating next week!! See the invitation letter below? Feels so excited. Thanks God!!
please do not re-use this pic in any other way.

It was just like yesterday I went to UMS, registering and officially registered as UMS' student, attending lectures, sitting for exams, doing assignments (SSSSSS) + reports + thesis (the killer task). It was like just few minute ago I met my course-mates, creating a very good moment back than. I miss the moment I&my friends sitting in the hallway waiting for our lecture, eating and lepak'ing at the cafes (SST, d'Pustaka), doing nothing but living as a student, a UNI students specifically. Yeah, surely we'd made up a very good memory in these period of time friends. Not forgetting the time we'd spent together in the laboratory, library and bust stop LOL. It must be a very good memory where we'd waits for bus in hours. OMG, it was really feels like just yesterday peeps. And I am graduating soon, very soon. 


14th Convocation, I am one of them! Peeps, please don't be irritated to me, I just want to share my good feeling with you, in other words, positively, this might encouraged you to liven your life (students), enjoy it to the max because somehow you will win the race! Yes, after a very tough race you going with, you'll meet a 'bus stop' where we can stop a while, rejoicing our race and taking a very good breath to start a new journey!  A very new and different journey. Take this entry for granted peeps! 

OMG, I can't stop feeling great just now after finishing all the pre-convo tasks, payment and forms. I just need to take my rode & hood for convocation this Monday and enjoying the Tamu Gadang while waiting for the convocation day 2nd session on October 21, 2012. Gosh, can't wait much longer. 

Special Congratulation to all people that will graduate this year. No matter what, who, where, & when.
Well done you!! 
Happy Convocation Day!!
^^
 



0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up