A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Our Graduation Day

Holla peeps!!
Howdy?
Today is Friday, 25 October 2012, 
so, to all my muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha! 
*
Okay, as mentioned in my entry before, today I'll write about my graduation day as well as my so called bitter-sweet memories on that day. See the first pic below, it shows that I am officially graduated and a new member of UMS Alumni.
miszvr.blogspot.com
Actually, my graduation day took place five days ago but I just going to write my entry today because I have a lot of things to do in the mean time, so many I feels like busier than our Prime Minister (LOL, just kidding!). It took place on 20 October 2012 in Dewan Cancelor UMS. I am scheduled on second session at 2pm on that day. As been told, we supposedly in queue sharp at 1230pm but because I was caught in the traffic jammed, I just arrived at Dewan Cancelor around 1.45pm. You know what peeps, I was like 'Gosh, can I ever have a chance to graduate on the stage?'. I couldn't sit properly in the car, couldn't breath calmly as my friends keep on calling me that they're in their queue waiting for their turn to walk into the Hall. I guess you're more that understand how the feeling I have that time, isn't it peeps? 

Earlier in the morning, I went to saloon to set up my hair, it was so damned pretty as the curls was so like the waves of the ocean, FYI I took the non-permanent curl hair, and I was like "OMG, I am gonna love this saloon!' and went out to my house with high confidence. But, yes, BUT! But, not 1 hour long, the curl start to loose and became straight. I really went frustrated with that, see the pic below, isn't it so poorly curled. :(
miszvr.blogspot.com
Okay, continued with the traffic-jammed-trouble-me, the moment I arrived at the Hall, all my friends already make their way into the Hall and I was like an alien, where alienated in the crowds. I asks my niece to go registering with me, but because I walk to fast she couldn't catch up with me and NOBODY IS GOING TO HELP ME SETTING UP MY DRESS! I keep on calling her but the crowds caused to unable to meet, and by PUTTING ASIDE MY PRIDE I ask for help from the crowds. Yeah, I just picked two girls near me on that time, strangers of kind-hearted girls. I didn't even know their name as I am in rushing mode. Their help is more than appreciated! Thank you girls, whoever and wherever you're, I really appreciated with your help of setting me up with my dress in front of the UMS Chancellor Hall 1.45pm on 20 October 2012. Thank you so much, wished I know your names. After the bitter-sweet memories to flashback again, I finally made my way into the hall, sitting within strangers Uni-mates (soon be found that we have the same friends since Matriculation to UMS and guess what, we've know each other face as we talks while waiting for our turn to retrieve our scroll). Thanks for being a good friend, talking to me even though we just know each other name few seconds before. ^^

Sharp at 3.40pm I went up, retrieving my scroll proudly after my name called. My family sms me that they're proud to see me on the stage! This is my gift for your unconditional supports all along 15 years of my studies.  After finished with the ceremony, all of us was free to meet up with F&F outside the hall and I went straight to the front of the Hall waiting my family. They bought me a lot of flowers! Thank you sisters, thank you Ma, Thank you my nieces and nephews. Love the flowers so much, I really appreciated it! See the pcitures below peeps? ^^
miszvr.blogspot.com
my 2nd and 3rd elder sisters. I love them so much!! Thank you sista.

miszvr.blogspot.com
behind-My eldest niece, me-with the spoiler spec! Keep on falling all the time.

miszvr.blogspot.com
With one of my coursemate, Rkorik Journey. My BFF! Read her blog as well kay peeps?

miszvr.blogspot.com
me with my sister and nieces + nephews. So happy with their presence!

miszvr.blogspot.com
My nephew, telling me that he was the one who choose the small pinky flower. 
Love the way he congratulate me ^^ Hows good to be auntie.

miszvr.blogspot.com
me, my BFF Esther Kunggin, and my niece! 

miszvr.blogspot.com
Presenting you my other two coursemate, Florinna and Azye Sheila! ^^

miszvr.blogspot.com
Among the pictures taken,  this is the one I love the most. 
Candid pic taken while me talking with someone who congratulating me! ^^

miszvr.blogspot.com
Okay peeps! This is the pic I treasure the most!
the "3 Dara Pingitan"- from the left : Lyla, Vera, and Lyna. 
Lyla-my BFF since form 1
Lyna-my BFF since form 4
BFF forever, from secondary to matriculation, finally graduating together in UMS.
Love both of you!

miszvr.blogspot.com
I love the background! Since  I am 6 years old! I swear to you,
I swore to myself that someday I will studying in this Uni and thanks God I finally made it until graduation day! ^^

miszvr.blogspot.com
the other side of me! ^^

miszvr.blogspot.com
and the last pic of me in UMS!! ^^

Last but not least, I am gonna shows you my studio picture. Just pictures for you (might be), but it is a very treasured memento to me! I enjoyed looking at my pictures, thousands time without ever feeling bored. It is my pictures after all. No offence if you wanna out from my page ^^
miszvr.blogspot.com
with my mum ^^

miszvr.blogspot.com

miszvr.blogspot.com

miszvr.blogspot.com

miszvr.blogspot.com


Soo many pictures, right peeps? Hihi, I just cannot find any words to describe and telling you the day of my convocation, so I just put my pictures for it has it own power to bring out the stories. You can see it and feels it. 

So to everybody, keep on going in your studies. To whom will sitting for this coming 5th Nov SPM, goodluck! and don't stop dreaming! Keep on dreaming + efforts to achieve it and leave the rest in our Almighty Hand. 

HAPPY CONVOCATION & CONGRATULATION FOR THOSE WHO GRADUATING THIS YEAR AND GOODLUCK TO THOSE WHO WILL SITTING FOR SPM. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

the end.


1 Just Comment Here:

Izwanie Eynia said...

congrats!!! graduate sdh kita! hehe

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up