A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

The Love Story

Holla peeps!!
Howdy?
source : here
Okay peeps! after BW, seems like others are really writing their love story in their kawae blog, so here I am ~ pouring and writing my own story, the real me and my love story.......Gosh, I actually not really into this title but somehow I feels like want to share with all of you about my life, my love story _another side of me.. some old entries about my relationship are HERE and HERE.

Where to begin with? Okay, let start from the first time I know him. I get to know to he 6 years back then in church activity. My church team paid a visit to their church and through Youths activities, we're grouped and guess what, he teamed up with me! Next, we exchanges phone numbers and getting well along to each other. Not as boyfriend aka someone special, but just as an ordinary boyfriend aka best-friend at first!

We started as a very good friend, "phone-pal", since our town is hundred miles distance. Am telling you, he was a very concerned friend to me. He will call me everyday, every single day, just to share his life. Including his love relationship! Yes, it is true. Not forget to mention, I dated with one of his friend while he dated with my friend at that moment. But, it ended pretty bad. So then, after my cousin's conquered my handphone, well you know the story where another person set you up, she indeed do that to me. Okay, then we finally become a couple on December 29. Peeps, I also still not really believe how my story going that way up until now!

Stranger --> Friend --> Best-friend --> Boyfriend --> Steady Boyfriend------>>

Telling the truth, there were so many ( a lot of  ) problem we'd experiencing for these past few years, and told you, we'd broke up once but I guess, I really love his caring side of personality, so we coupled back again. How is that? okay peeps, here I listed down his lovely side that makes me fall in love with him. Read it and give me your thought okay ??



1. Very caring person.
2. Sms + calling me like 24/7.
3. Presence whenever in need.
4. Singing lullaby for me!! (love this so much).
5. Handling my bad temper so good!
6. Never shout at me! + never angry without reasonable reasons.
7. Put me "first" before himself!
8. Loving me unconditionally.
9. Respect my principles + F&F.
10. +++++++++++


Seems like I am a very selfish person isn't it? But please, who girl didn't want to be treated like princess?? Tell me. Who girl don't like to bre treated nicely, lovingly with respectfully?? Peeps, we're the one who doing the show. We're the one who creating the character, and we're the one who leads the story. Do as you like, create the very good love story as the love is a gift from God. Love God, our-self and the people surrounding you.



Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
-1 Corinthians 13:4-8

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up