A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

A little bit insecure : a prayer for Sabah.

Holla peeps!!
Howdy?

Have you ever feels insecure? I feels so recently. Well, the general election in Malaysia really change my mood a lot. It is not because I did not believe that the government now will win the GE13 but it is related to my beliefs, the word of "if God do", nobody can change it. If God really put Sabah as same as Ayub's situation, may God gives us trength fo face it. If God really let Sabah be like sodom and gomora, may God gives us mercy. If God allows what "they saw" happened in Sabah, may God gives us knowledges and strength to handle it. Lord, into Your hand we surrender to. Into Your Kingdom we belong to. Into Your love we live today. Into Your hand we asks for forgiveness. I prayer that we could handle it as good as Esther saved her nation. I prayer that the leader above us can do as much as Moses do to his nation. I prayer for us, Your children safe until You come for the second time. Amen!






0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up