A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

L.I.F.E. is meaningless!

morning peeps!
I don't understand exactly what I am doing these lately. 
I felts so meaningless and speechless to my very unexpected life.
The naughty little chubby girl went to school without no aim,
younger girl with youngest thought without no worries...
& now, this unexpected future I've got,
a life as a University student,
really test this lil brain of mine.

I felts emptiness!
& yes, I do felts like life is suck!
With all of these final year project stuffs,
a bunch of assignments,
To worries the others thoughts,
To take care of my very own self.
Stupid!! WHY AM I DOING THIS??

Actually guys, this is the thought of my so called "dream" last night.
hehe..it is a truth. No cheating k.
I don't know, when I saw the very pretty,
wonderful, awesome morning from the windows this morning,
I suddenly talked loduly,

"Thanks God for giving me a lot of reasons of why I should be grateful for having another day to complete my yesterday's undone tasks"

*
*
L~ life
I~ is 
F~for 
E~ exhilarate
*
*
SO, lets us keep on trying
~achieving the 'best'est
~ Gaining the greatest
~Leaving the regrets
&
LIVE THE FULLEST LIFE
with knowing that SOMEONE was always by ourselves
to hold us, to strengthen us, to upright us, to walks with us,
and for giving us the reasons.

Find your reasons, throw away the "meaningless life" and 
be the thankful person.

Happy Sunday everybody! May His love overflows in our life. Amen.


0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up