A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

one of my 2012 Resolutions/Aims. What is yours?

(Today's entry was written for Christians only)
holla peeps! 
it is SUNDAY(again) & let us be grateful for having this week (first week of 2012).

Since today was the last day of the first week of 2012, suddenly this title came across into my tot. Actually I didn't make any resolution or aim for this new year, 2012, when the clock past 12am (1st Jan 2012) as people usually do. I believe you already wished something in your life at that moment, not like me, isn't? Peeps, this was the first time in my life I failed to lists (in my brain) the aims/resolution for the coming new year. In fact, I am the "shouter" to remind people to makes their aims when the moment of 2012 cames, but not this year. I don't know why (if you ask me) but, I do have the resolutions/aims now (after attending today's Church service at SIB Alamesra Kota Kinabalu). Thanks to him who shared the great sharing about God's words.

What is yours?

Flashback again the past year of 2011, I do achieved my aims (Not all of it, I guess). But one thing that I failed is to be the "light of this World"! It was a great loss of me, let the year of 2011 past by without achieving this aim. I made this aim on my first minutes of the first day of 2011 but never complete it until the last minute of 2011. But, I never put an end to this aim! Never! (as long as my F&F support me) and of course, as HE will always and forever hold me. 

As He said,

"I will never leave you nor forsake you"~Hebrews 13:5

"I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you"~John 14:18

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, 
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."~John 3:16

FYI, it wasn't made only for me, but it was also for you, for them, for us and for everyone whose believe in HIM. (Thanks God). 

It was for everyone, as HE stated,

And Jesus answering said unto them, 
They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. 
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
~Luke 5:31-32

How great is our God! Awesome and forever the greatest!

Peeps, I wish I can achieve this aim this year (really). Please put a pray for me, as He always heard the people who pray in HIS name (thanks so much). 

Let us together put our aim into HIS hand as it is said,

Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.~Proverbs 16:3

For those who believe in HIM ( Christians only ), let us refresh our mind about what we should do, what HIS followers should do?

Be a Light in the World
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.~Matthew 5:16

Love Your Enemies
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;~Matthew 5:43-44

Do Unto Others
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.~Matthew 7:12

The Greatest Commandment: Love God and Your Neighbour
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.~Matthew 22:37-40

Be a Servant to Others
For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.~Mark 10:45

that is all for this first Sunday of 2012. Thanks for reading it until the end. HERE




0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up