A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Attending Seminar at Sutera Harbour Kota Kinabalu

peeps! I am going to seminar tomorrow.
where? the seminar take place at Sutera Harbour Ko, precisely at one of its properties so called Magelan.

I actually didn't bother to come along to this seminar but after seeing the tentative schedule, I think it wasn't either worst nor boring-type of seminar. Besides, it might open my half-closed-sleep-head and know s more about something other than my subjects teaches in UMS.

So yes, I applied and accepted to participate this lil convention or seminar held in famously-huge-landmark called Sutera Harbour apart of Nexus Resort. But, since the seminar will start at 8.00am, then we need to gather up at SST's foyer sharp at 7.00am. 6.30am will usually be my biological clock, but for a fact, I really need to make it at 5.30am. So then, just here for this entry. A very good night guys!! =)

Below is the tentative schedule for the seminar. Take a look, no harm though. Peace ^-^

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up