A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Holiday at Perdana Park

aloha peeps!
It is holiday again for me. Weekend!
This time, me and my sis's family went out to Perdana Park and some other places.
see the following pictures uploaded.
I never go to Perdana Park before, yep, even though it was only few minutes drive from UMS.
Hahaha for me, it is ok, though. 
*
BUT
before that, I want to share with all of you,
hehe..I pass my sem5 final year exam..Thanks for your pray.
& mostly thanks to My Father.
*
Continue to our holiday stories.
PERDANA PARK at Hone Place Tanjung Aru is a place where we can spend a night out with someone/family. Among its main features are the musical fountain, purified water provided free of charge, caters to special physical needs, a containerized stage that could be used for cultural shows, reflexology footpaths and exercise areas. Most of the visitors come early in the morning or late in the evening to jog and do some exercise and watch the musical fountain shows. It is also a very nice place to relax and breathe fresh clean air after a long tiring day at work.If you just want to see the show (musical fountain), then you better pick a time between 7 pm to  8.30 pm to be there. There are 4 sets of shows daily: 7.00 to 7.10 pm; 7.30 to 7.40 pm; 8.00 to 8.10 pm and 8.30 – 8.40 pm. 
As you can see from the picture above, the fountains are beautiful to watch at night. Accompanied by great selection of music, you’ll probably want to turn the park into a dance floor. There are many that actually couldn’t help themselves and dance to the beat of the music.The car park is quite big and there are ample spaces for you to park your car. The park is well maintained – very clean and beautiful. Even the toilets smell good and fresh. 
(haha, me and my sister still posed at the front toilets). 


By the way, in case you are hungry or wish to have a drink or dinner with your friends or loved ones, there are few shop/restaurants that you can choose from. Otherwise you can walk to Anjung Perdana at Tg Aru Beach nearby and enjoy chicken wings and mee goreng. Perdana Park is opened daily to the public from 6 am to 10 pm.

Above is me and my sis's family + our niece and the bro-in-law's cousin. Ohya, want to tell you, this short holiday celebrated as for my belated birthday. My sis apologized few times because she was late to wish my birthday. I never angry, just a little upset haha, but nevermind, because today she spend whole the evening with me + F&F and brought me went to perdana Park enjoying the Musical Fountain @ Air menari(my nephew-the big brother called), and then dinner at McD. I end up slept 30minutes past 3 in the morning as me and my sister shared stories while Nescafe-"ing". Huh, I miss my other one sister, far at Kota Marudu and having hard time just now. I prays that she and her family can overcome their problem there. 
"Nothing IMpossible, because in the word itself means I'M Possible"
Ohya, FYI, the following pic is my nephew~the one I'd mentioned above. Called Afif, the 3Years old, naughty+active and so called as dad's son, and his younger brother, Afiq. I love them, though <3 <3 

My sis and her son, Afiq hehe
It's me, my niece+nephew and my in-law's cousin.
A-supposed-to-not-do activity done in Perdana Park.
After dinner at McD, we went to CKS mall on our way home at Ciber City Apartment. I need to buy junk foods+vitagen+apples for myself (FYI, I am trying to gain some weight), and see below pictures? It was taken as my nephew, so called afif, run for a little shopping for himself. Of course ~chocolates + cakes~. All the people passed by were laughing looking at him. myself included! haha. 
I love this moment, he busied choosing his favourite chocolates. =)
HAHA... He choosing@playing with the fish. I love him so much!!! =)
upsss, I need to end my entry now. I need to go back to UMS's hostel. The weekend is coming to and end, huh. I still want to share the story of the very next day (February 18, 2012), where we enjoyed oversights at Lok Kawi (my very first time seeing the elephant, tiger, monkeys and many more with my own eyes). Huh, I will never forget the moment when I sat next to next with the tiger (separated by glass of course! haha). The tiger done a good job in activating my adrenalin! I'll update the story ASAP. So, just here for today. Thanks for reading it and will love reading your thought, of course. Bye peeps!




2 Just Comment Here:

Hanny said...

ehm..ehm..pose kmu ni ada klaaassss g2...

miszvr said...

hahaha... pose nda mnjadi hehe

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up