A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Rotten Annoying Bus Conductor!


OMG! I wrote these words again. I really can't breathe normal now, so angry and full with hatred. OMG, please calm me down God. I really can't accept the bad manner of the 1Borneo bus conductor. Not the service from 1Borneo Hypermall actually, but the personal buses to Sepanggar. I never encountered something like that but today.
full credits to this picture
Here is the story, we want to go home but the bus at that time was already full and we don't want to sits separately, the three of us. So we decided to wait for the next bus but, one from the three buses conductors starting to looks annoyed towards us and starting his harsh, I mean it! Real rude words. Hey, it is customers’ rights to choose the best and fitted one to them bah. Isn’t it peeps? I was so angry just now, and I am remembered his face. I swear I will never use their services next time if I see his face. I said it! I wouldn’t. Yeah, this is me. I am a person who can’t accept rude says from other without bases. I thought we didn’t do any wrong since we just want to use the next bus, and it wasn’t like we didn’t want to use their services but not that full-cramped bus.

Peeps, don’t be like me okay. And if someday we suddenly meet, please don’t do same. I can’t accept people talk’s nonsense bad about me without bases. I am a person who will stand till the end if I am right, and I never ashamed to admit my faults (if so) and I do ask for forgiveness with my own self. I do! But hey, don’t if I am not wrong, then please be ready for a battle of tongue-war. Yes, this bad tempered has never leave me even though I’ve tried so many times (at least it become lesser nowadays) but hey I think this is the real me anyway.

Do you ever feels or encountered something like this before peeps? Huh, I hope NO because it was really hurts our pride. It is true! I don’t know you but this is what I feel just now. I hate those people with that bad manner. I really can’t accept it peeps huhuhu. Thanks, I still can control my tongue for that person seems like “pilak”. My mum used to say, “don’t find any reason to fight with them, they didn’t care to kill us”. Yes, it is so true and happened in Sabah. If you ever encountered something like this in Sabah, please think twice before you launch the war. I mean it.

Hurm, I think this is enough for this entry. Ohya, forget to mention. I am a last year student this year (amen) and the church I always go is conducting farewell party this evening. I still can’t believe that I will graduate this year but hey, this is real men, I will surely graduate this end of year (AMEN). 

Mode: happy and anxiety, looking forwards for this evening farewell party.

Hups, I feel relieved after pouring all my hatred in this blog of mine just now. I think, for me blogging is great, after all, this is my online diary. Hehe. Have a nice evening guy, hope for the best for tomorrow. Sayonara!

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up