A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Unbearable LOVE

peeps!!

I don't know peeps, it was like just pop into my heart just now. I never imagined if the years that we'd made might confront these days, where the feeling of frustrated, emptiness, sadness, and many more well-mixed together to formulate the so called sorrow-recipe. Where to begin with, I don't know either. Where to start with, I can't explain either. It was just this sorrow-recipe slowly but eventually poisoning myself. 6 years ago, to meet him in the first place was just like yesterday, and we'd made so many memories together in the mean times but until today, it never cross in my mind that it will be back to the way we'd started this relationship, STRANGERS. I simply don't know what was wrong these days. No days without larva-words, no days without fully understanding to each other and no days without shouting to each other. But hey, above all, I still can smile and be happy, yup, at least I AM still trying to be happy, accepting all the changes, the behaviors and I am not willing to let go that "6 Years" just like that. Six years isn't a number only, it holds our strengths and faithful towards our relationship. I cannot accept to end it that way for I had tried my very best to be loyal to him, never opening any space for other guys ( even though I still love my first love ) but I wasn't sure, I was somehow feels like the relationship turn to STRANGERS. 

Do you ever feel like me?
what do you do next?
DO you have any ideas of what the best step I should take?
I am to way to young in love to fully understand it.
yep, nobody knows better about love at the first place..
huhuhu 

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up