A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

"AS A CHEMIST STUDENT...."

I still remember the words that always feeds me everytime I went to her lecture.. sy pun tak tau mcmna nak explain ngan korang, this words will comes out whenever she upset sebab sikap kami yang macam sambil lewa jak bila dalam kuliah. Sekarang ni, I really disturbed by a question, "can I really be a chemistry student?". Yes, you were right dr.how, I must do my best to be a true chemist. If anybody say that uni student tu lebih banyak pengetahuan, NO absolutely NO, we just have opportunity to sharpen our knowledges. I need to master this chemistry stuffs and I AM TRYING to win it. 

How about you?? 


Sepanjang kehidupan sy as a Uni student, baru sem ini terasa sangat mencabar. Lebih dari sem-sem yang lepas. Segala macam persoalan timbul, pelbagai ragam ditemui, macam-macam sok-sek-sok-sek dihadapai,
selain terpaksa berkorban masa dan tenaga menyiapkan thesis dan assignments + test and coming mid-term exam.  

Lord, I was really tired. 

VeRnd, as usual I really need your encouragement! 

Mum, I miss your simple words "just try the best you can, and even though you fail in the end, you wouldn't upset because that was your fruits of efforts".

Yes mum, I AM trying my best to survive in here

My dearest reader, thanks for your support and pray! I love being with u ols.


Guess, I should believe the words in the picture above for achieving my goal in my life. Above all, God never  promised to give us that kind of thing, happy ever after life story like cinderella, but one thing He promised, "I will always give you strength to face the problems". Amen 

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE 
UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE.

He never allow any single problem hurt us more than the strength we have.

p/s: to my lovely course-mates, sorry for everything unnecessary things I've done, I really wasn't myself these few days. Sorry banyak-banyak kalau menyusahkan korang arh, tegur jak sy direct to the point ( better than cakap belakang ), so then i can change my attitude. Poingkuro poh nga, tulun oku noh tomod, ogumu ie kasalaan it auh asadaran.


0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up