A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

December for a final year student in Uni?



hi hi hi.. aloo there, how do you do? Suddenly I feel like missing this lil simple blog of mine, so here I am to write few things that came 'hunting/pushing' me lately. As mentioned in the title above, I want to share with you about the very very super duper 'means' of december for a final year student in Uni, I do not know how to start, where to begin with but, let me remind you again about my schedule for this december:

December 2nd, 2011 : 1. Hand in my 'great pusher' -FYP aka Final Year Project 1 draft to our supervisor
                                   2. Hand in our Industrial Organic Chemistry Process Fieldtrip report (as I told you
                                      in my others entry, our 3 days 2 nights in Labuan).
December 5th,  2011 : 1. Presentation for Industrial Organic Chemistry Process Assignment
                                   2. Test 2 for Applied Physical Chemistry.
December 6th, 2011 : 1. a day-Fieldtrip to Pusat Penyelidikan Pertanian Tuaran. ( later I share with you ).
                                  2. Hand in our finalFYP 1 before 430pm ( Done with 400m sprint-FYI, I used to be 
                                   an athlete in "primary school" XD ).
December 8th, 2011 : Person in charge for our Campaign of Pesticide free day ( As I already mentioned it
                                   in one of my entries before).
December 9th, 2011 : Midterm Exam for Industrial Organic Chemistry Process ( Unknown title aka no hints
                                   about the types/title/part of questions might come out!!).
December 12th, 2011: Midterm Exam  for Industrial Inorganic Chemistry Process. (Thank God, He told us
                                   the titles, not sure "what" but at least he told us "which").
December 12th, 2011: My hubby bear home after 2months!! :) but still, I do not have time yet for that sob
                                    sob sob :(
December 13-14th, 2011: Pre-presentation for our VIVA (Presentation of our FYP 1).
December 15-16th, 2011 : VIVA DAY!!!! OMG It was an open
                                         presentation about our FYP, and not to forget, it is a fact that many student had
                                         been "CRIED" a lot while in their VIVA. (OMG, I cannot afford to fail this
                                         course, I really need it to goes well, pretty bad! wish me luck k).
December 21st, 2011: Hand in  Industrial Organic Chemistry Process Assignment.
December 24th: starts my Laboratory works for FYP 2..
January 3rd, 2012 : Final Exam!!

As for December 25th, this year. I do not really believe that I can enjoy it as much as the years before, but I still have and always will have "Christmas" in my heart. I might do not have time for Christmas Eve, but remembering and knows the real meaning of Christmas Eve is more important after all.

*
*
*
mentioned above, the part of Done with 400m sprint,
I actually done it from the UMS's outside bus stop near the traffic light 
till SST (School of Science & Technology) Pejabat Am2.
It is nearly 410pm when I started run from my house in UA2, 
but it turn bad when there is no a single bus for me to go to UMS.
I called my friend, but she was also still in the middle of "doing" her FYP, 
so, no choice, I need to wait for the bus. 
I prayed a lot indeed.
Miracle, City Bus arrived at 4.19pm and I went on with it,
but (again), that bus have been stopped like 6 times all along the way! Grrrrr
almost 4.28pm, I arrived at the outside bus stop then started my 400m sprint (FYI, there are so many people in that bus stop keep stared at me), I felt like a little-messy-improper student with my home sandal+"panda's" eyes+M-size tshirt, but at such moment, 
I put it aside and keep on running running and running.
ps: the truth is, the other friends of mine already done the 400m sprint right before me XD
EXHAUSTED!!
I ran to SST Printing/Copying service room and binding my three copies of FYP 1.
and then, continue my sprint to the third floor where the office located 
and gave my FYP to the officer with a make-real-sorry-face asking for a "chance".
Thanks God, my FYP accepted and was stamped as 'send on time'.
FYI, some of my course-mates that failed to hand in the FYP on time 
because of silly mistake such as 'wrong margin' (the format went wrong when printed out).
OMG, mine also have few unfinished and un-attached pieces of writing + doubled page nuumber
but my ex-Kimia Industries Head of Programme told me that just let it be, it might only deducting me few marks compared to late hand in. Plus, just start preparing n be ready for our coming VIVA.
huh, The VIVA- this coming December 15th to 16th.

Seems like, the December was full with a hectic schedule for me.

p/s : I guess, thats all for this entry, will continue it whenever I have sometime to do so... Thanks for your prays, Merry Chrismtas (for non-muslim) and happy new year in advance..:) 

     

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up