A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

December will never be the same anymore!


Curious? Yeah? I don't know exactly why I'd choose this title for my early morning entry. Wanna know more, read the rest. No harm though lolz.

I just finished taking my shower! And more than anyone, I know it was sound so crazy for having a bath in this pretty early morning, seldomly but, I guess for today I will make some new history for my own self though. I just took like a 15minutes sleep last evening, to regain back my enthusiasm, passion and refilled my drained energy for a night of thesis-marathon. The reason for my cannot-sleep-feeling. After went through the night, I'd finally finished 80% of my thesis. You might say like what-is-the-big-deal but, for me 80% is great, no more no less (for this moment).
Such a mess isn't? But, this is the thing that accompanied me all
through the thesis-night marathon.

opssss..the dark sky went off! A new day started again.

Actually, I can have a little sleep as for a compliment for doing great in the thesis-night marathon but, somehow this little-brain of mine was full with so called nervous. Nervous to send my 80%-done thesis to my supervisor of final year project in this morning, around 10! dwell on this thing makes my heart beats increased over the top. Hope, this 2nd day of december will not dissappoint me, no shouting nor angry.      

Here, in UMS, the December will never be the same again. As for everybody, or other people are in their happy holiday mode plus the passion in Christmas celebration, me and supposedly including all of my course-mate are obligated a great bunch of works/assigmnent overhelm the excitement of december.

I was so extremely hope to be a resilient person. Stronger enough and braver enough to do all the tasks. Yes, for me myself, THE DECEMBER WILL NEVER BE THE SAME ANY MORE.

2 Just Comment Here:

aemynadira said...

yeah, we'll be in revision week during Christmas...New Year is final exam! arrgghhhh....

miszvr said...

copied: "arrgghhh!!!"...huhu..thanks fro visiting.. I always read your entries :)

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up