A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

A Day Without Water

Peeps!!!uwahhh
I can't live normally without water.
I can't do anything!

*shower*
*toiltet*
*Kitchen*
*laundry*

NOTHING!

I don't know what to do. I can move at all, no water for drink also.
I can't go out, thus, I can't go to my 'lovely' laboratory. 
Means: Stuck at home, no fyp done.

I can't imagine to live another day without water. 

Peeps, if me and you can't afford to live a moment without water,
then how about the other people ie African, and the third countries with water problems??
How can ignorance people keeps on wasting water,
using the water like no tomorrow?

It wasn't me! No!
I am Green Earth member.
I always try my best to reduce the water usage, plastics and reuse both side paper.
I do switch off unnecessary use of current,
and I care about my laptop and handphone batteries, 
which in turn can reduce the continuous usage of current.

"A day without water"
Can you imagine if you live with the phrase of
"DAYS wthout water"
??
Once and for all, let us together keep and take good care to our Mother Earth.
As was once said, " You will harvest what you've plant"
Please don't harvest the worst fruits peeps!
Because, it wasn't you alone who will eat the fruits.

All for one, one for all.

Ohhhh...I need to find water, I was so damn thirsty.
I guess, leaving this home and go to my niece's house would be the solution for my problem 
since the Pusat Perumahan of UMS said the owner still haven't paid yet the water bill.
Yups, I will go out!! yeah of course. I need to find water.
But first, the water must find me haha 
(which means, my niece must send water for me to wash my face and brushing at least..) worse..worst..worsen..

bye.



0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up