A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Identity Card (IC) or MyKad in Malaysia.

aloha!!!

Just now I finished reading the Berita Harian Online and an article caught my attention, an article about the application of laser beam into our IC to prevent the Faking of MyKad. I am excited and looking forward about this new invention (even though it wasn't our own invention - it is German technology) future to settle the problem of faking MyKad especially in my own State of Sabah under the Wind. Maybe, the outsiders don't know about the truth behind the real truth. I myself know many non-pure sabahan or Malaysian that got their MyKad from black market. Around 2000, many of them got it only with RM300 and some other got it free from "someone powerful", as they said. I have had ask my father once about why so many of them living in our area and enjoying all the facilities and being proud for having the "fake MyKad". My dear father said, 'we can do more but we can't do'. WTH, at first I really not understand the meaning of my father's answer. Completely blank. But now, I guess I understand it well. Our people can do many things to ensure that the fake MyKad owner send to the pihak berkuasa and so on so forth but the fact that we actually can't do it because they got their "BIG BOSS (someone that powerful in government)" and it is hardly to prove that the MyKad is fake because our government itself can't provide the way of detecting the fake MyKad. And more than that, even though they send the fake MyKad owner to the pihak berkuasa, few days later that people absolutely will came back to my hometown with a big smile and proud at their face. (FYI, my villagers know it better that the person initially was a PATI person).
So, I really hope that this new invention of MyKad with applied laser Beam Technology will be a successful method and I am personally put a hope for the pihak berkuasa to be more efficient and careful while processing the ownership of MyKad as the people knowledges also increases as the time.

2 Just Comment Here:

Unknown said...

hha i check this is at SPR, name which appeared is Liew SIew Ngoh

Unknown said...

I checked

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up