A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Beta service apatment + Financial Park + Field-trip

alohaaaaa...
just a quick update..



I don't know what to say about Labuan. After those year, many  things had changed and I readily forget the routes in there. But, believe or not, the price are still the same. Labuan was a free taxes place! I enjoy buying the chocolates and some wine, VELLA for my brothers. They said, it was nice sip of wine. I got so many things to shared with all of you but since I was just arrived about 30 minutes ago, I felts so exhausted and need to take a nap, but I couldn't resist myself to be with my lappy and my simple blog. The pictures can't be uploaded at the moment (since the digi broadband line wasn't really good now)...but, will uploaded n story more tomorrow...:)

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up