A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

~F.O.R.G.I.V.E.N.E.S.S~

Alohaa!!




Forgiveness
Do you ever encounter this part to-forgive or to-be-forgiven?


Actually, today’s entry written as a continued part from the entry of Kerana wang Keluarga Binasa and SHE will marry soon. I do wrote and told you about my thought, my heart condition and the thing with big "?" of should-I-go-to-her-wedding-ceremony? By considering the hurts and pain they had done to my family. I've written the reason and my feeling was just like "how can I forgive when it hurts so much?".

"Forgiveness always seems so easy, when we need it, and so hard when we need to give it." 
--Fresh Start Devotionals
Do you ever felt like this?

FYI, I can't sleep last night, keep thinking all through the night about "forgiveness", because it is totally obvious that if I can forgive, I can forget then in the end, I can go and enjoy the wedding ceremony as much as I ever imagined before. The dawn end with the sunrises. Morning with the bright sunshine, somehow succeed in creating a warm mood for me (but still, the forgiveness-thing was still in the air). Guys, you might don't know this, but truthfully- the 2hours driving can't even heal the wound of my heart-forgive them?NO!

But, Thanks to GOD, the mission is completed!
want to know how and why? just proceed reading my entry below here.

The moment I stepped into her canopy, I felt little nervous and strangely, I do also felt "relieved". I came, met the king and queen of the day (not forget to mention you, she was so beautiful~gorgeous!), and as the time past, me myself slowly adapted into that situation, I felt the wound in my heart stopped! And I do feels the healing, which calm me until the last minute there. OMG, one moment I felt angry/hurted/hatred but the next moment I felts calm/relieved/and just GREAT. 

Going to the wedding ceremony~I'd never thought if it's then became a plan became reality and more than success, it cured me! 

Going to the ceremony~"trying to forgive"~attending the ceremony~"Forgave my own-self"
You know what, there, a thought crossed my mind ~If you can ask forgiveness from God and then forgiven, then why us as the people can't do it? 
Isn't?

twilight pass, on going dawn, coming soon-sunrise...I continuously pray and rejoice HIS name for giving me this simple heart but awesome! fragile heart, though exhibit fullest curable. The first step~face the problem, isn't in vain. Initially, the word "forgive" isn't just to pleased the other, but it was a thing that we do, done for our own victory, the victory of forgiveness end with love in God. 

TO FORGIVE, IS NOT AN EASY THING TO DO.
but
FORGIVING, is the come first before TO-BE-FORGIVEN.
and
FORGIVE is the true, and the only one cure for ANGER
which
Enhanced with the additive, TIME.

More than that, we forgive out of obedience to the Lord. It is a choice, a decision we make. However, as we do this "forgiving," we discover the command is in place for our own good, and we receive the reward of our forgiveness—freedom.

FREEDOM from anger, FREEDOM from hatred, FREEDOM from envy, A VICTORY in FAITH.

Colossians 3:13 
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.


Matthew 6:14-16 
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.


Hebrews 8:12 
For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.

"After all, GOD had FORGAVE us in the first place"

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up