A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

S.H.E will Marry soon

Aloha

A real quick update.
I don't know how to explain myself, I really felts hurts by thier rudeness towards my family, but now I know, I really love them. I think, the whole shit that I wrote before this is because of my hurts/disappointment feeling towards them. I just feels hurt when they never thought as I and my family really love them. My cousin (the one who I mentioned in my entries of "kerana wang, keluarga binasa") will marry this coming November 26th. And I coulnd't resist myself to be happy thinking about her event!  Isn't it silly?? Deep inside my heart, I still pray for her happiness and may God bless their relationship as a spouse-to-be and let them shine under HIS LOVES. But still, I AM FEELING HURT! Because, the day that I ever share with her to conduct her wedding ceremony completely destroyed after the incident. I once had create hope with her to be a fully-commitment person who in-charge in her wedding, but now, I can't do it. I still can't forgive them! yet, I still really love them. This really burden me. Should I go? Shouldn't I? I don't know, how can I come to her wedding ceremony with this hurted heart? My sister ask me to go with her, as she said the money shouldn't destroyed the family relationship. I agreed. But somehow, their stupid mockings flashback in my lil brain and put me in deep sorrow. I LOVE MY FAMILY!! 

to my dear cousin, no matter what happen, you were still my cousin and always will be. I pray to God, may HIS blessing covers your life and everything will be fine. 
Happy wedding day.

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up