A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow

holllaa peeps! 
Howdy?
After 3weeks holidays, it is now came to an end. Yes, the end of sweet home holidays and the new beginning of final year/final sem in UMS. "BLURRED"~the best word described myself right now. But, I guess 99% you out there absolutely the same as me when the school holiday ended. So, whatever it is, I think to just go on is the best way to face it. 

So, how's your holidays? Is it? Yeah, that was our holidays' memories. As for me, nothing much happened but, as the little things happened, I'd lived it a lot. Peeps, you might know how am I for the first week of holiday (read my previous entry). 
"No Mood for Holidays!"
 It's took 1 weeks for me to decided before finally I managed to packed my things to back home ( as my mum keeps on calling ). As for the first week of my holiday, the PMM (Persekutuan muda mudi) in my hometown asked me to be the worship leader for our very first 2012 activity called "Pesta Pujian" conducted in the following weekend. To shorten it, we just had 4 times practices before the night. Thank God, everything goes smoothly as His will (amen) and I was blessed, and I hope the others also. I can't upload the pictures since I don't have camera, my great xperia hp went wrong, and the new one vivaz hp attacked by viruses. Poor me. But, I managed to gave my all on that night, and I will forever remember it and stored it in this little brain of mine, and I guess~that's all right then.

Then, our Youth Society of SIBNwg also went out for outdoor activity at Poring Hot Spring on February 2, 2012. It was succeed to the end, with 47 members of Youth Society of SIBNwg had been involved. Even though the weather wasn't good, bad~raining since a day before continued to the next day~, there are only six activities can be done but, the weather simply couldn't stop us. Instead, our activities went smoothly for the whole of the day. 

830am~ home to Poring Hot Spring
900am~ Opening with pray and Sharing of God's words by Pta.Taipoi Kopit
1030am~ Games begun ( A lot of games! ).
130pm~ Lunch together ( Everyone shared their foods ).
200pm~Individual activities ( But still, swimming/running/chit-chatting/played together! I guess that was a good point of why we should conduct such activity since it was a very rare time to have the same holidays with everyone haha ).
330pm~Home time. Tired but closed with pleasure feeling.

And then on the very memorable time, 12.02.12, I became the worship leader again at my church on the same day of my birthday. Thanks God, even though at nearly the end, technical problems occurred, but still the Sunday Service end smoothly. For the evening, my bf home for my birthday, along with his little birthday surprise~ birthday party. He bought so many foods, and all of us had enjoyed it to the fullest. Sadly, no birthday cake. Btw, still thanks to him, my family and who ever had wished me. May God bless you as me. 

And, yesterday. Supposed to be the Valentine day, but it turn out badly as the weather wasn't turn out really well for me as both of us busied with packing the things to our luggage. Me, back to UMS and him, time to work. Again, separated by the ocean, I was back and stayed at my hostel and him at the ocean near Johor. I don't know their departing time. So, that is it for my valentine day story. well done peeps!thanks.
As for today, I had cleaned 70% of the hostel and finally got some time to have a look to my final year project. OMG stand for Oh My God, I still haven't finish any step in my laboratory works. Oh gosh, and the due date is just around the corner, I need to finish and prepare my 5 samples of raw materials and hand it to my senior~the master student~to be analyzed using ICP-OES on February 27, 2012. 1sample take times approximately 2days to be done. Wish me luck peeps!

Tomorrow, I need to go to UMS, to continue the unfinished sample. I need to wake up early tomorrow. ( It was hard you know, the 3 weeks had changed my biological clock of 630am to1130am! ). I need to sleep early, I guess. So, to wake up early, I need to sleep early, then done everything early, thus stop blogging now. That's it! 

Fullstop for today. Thanks for reading my entry peeps. bye will be the end. BYE   

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up