A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Poster For our Campaign of "Pesticide-Free Day"

Alohaa!!
A quick update.
I never been like this before. Stressed and feels like run out of energy, exhausted and sometime thinking like what-is-that in every tasks I am doing. But somehow, me and my great partners Esther and Nabilla managed to finish our task given by our good-but-strict-lecturer, Dr.Noumie, our great lecturer in Pesticide and Residue course. A poster for our Campaign of pesticide-free day which will be conducted next week at SST(School of Science & Technology, UMS),  SST foyer.

Opzz.. The picture shown above wasn't our actual poster. No. hehe

But that is the main picture for the background of our poster. Me, Esther and Nabila haneem don't have any kind of cutter tool software to cut the picture. I tried to used my 3years-ago-software of PS, which I took/copy/stole while I am undertaking my Matriculation session in LMC(Labuan Matriculation College). The software was so damned disappointing me. FILES CORRUPTED! OMG, at first I have no idea how to do our poster but the due-date is around the corner and we just don't have enough time to be wasted with nothing-to-do. So, feeling like do-or-die, finally we manage to finish our very very simple poster using photoscape software + Microsoft Office Publisher.

I knows, you might give me the LOL-words with the great mocking tone,
but I still and will always been proud for our own effort!
so, please take your way out from my pages if you don't mind.

OK, here here and here. Let me continue to the steps of how we do our poster. 

Firstly, we sketch roughly the poster-to-be-arrangement. I mean, how our poster-to-be will looks like. 
Secondly, we search@google the pictures and choose the best picture that will be used for our background.
Third, we edit the picture using photoscape (better using the PS, if you know how to use it) but for non-pro person like us, we prefer to use the photoscape instead of Adobe Photoshop (the truth: we don't have one haha).
Fourth, we combine it also using the photoscape software. hahaha, all done by photoscpae. Thanks to the photoscape inventor haha.
Fifth, we put the picture as the background in A3 size of microsoft office publisher 2007 (doesn't matter which year of software).
Sixth, we search for well-known-related quotes about the poster and put it in our poster.
Finally, we "save as" the poster and change the format of file-saved, to JPEG and publisher file.

POSTER READY TO PRINT
wanna see our final poster? see below
*

*

*

*

copyright by miszvr/esther/nabilla haneem
I guess, I need to put an end for now, still got many things to do. Well, you will know it when you became one of us, the final year student in Uni. But, as my status stated "Thesis fever, blogging forever". I'll always post entry no matter how long how short the entry will be. I love blogging, and nahhhh here I am again, pot pet with unnecessary words hehe. So, the fullstop will be here, daaaa..:)  

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up