A Woman||Princess to the King
Daughter||Sister||Wifey||Ayden's Mom
Faith, Hope & Love

Nervous? Yes, I do.

morning again peeps!

It is almost 6 am but, I still haven't sleep yet.
Yes, if you have had read my entries posted before, 
click HERE HERE HERE and HERE,
you might knows the reasons of my can't sleep problem.

For the December's tasks I'd listed in my previous entry, click HERE

I've done all of it, except one~ THE VIVA PRESENTATION!
it is a must do type of presentation, to explain about our final year project 1 
examined by three examiners. 
mine: I got Dr. How Siew Eng, Prof. Dr. Markus Jopony & Dr. Rubia Idris 
( if you mind to know, Lolz! But these person were very very respectable, strict person & aka DR.KIA stand for know it all! )
Everyone says, " The bullets was ready for you".
 OMG. I am 'nervous'ing myself since then. 
FYI, my slot is tomorrow at 11.10am till 11.30am, 
the last person presenting in our very first slot.

December 14, 2011

& above all, I still haven't finish yet my powerpoint slides!

I don't know the "what" my greatest examiners want for me, nor what I "want" for my presentation!
everything blurred!

To simplify it: I was so damned Nervous!! 

 I don't know what will happen tomorrow,
but no matter the ups and downs,
I must try it first. ( so you are )
JUST DO IT ( I thought ) 
& face the examiner with your own confidence ( especially for myself lol).

morning again peeps. Will update later about my presentation. 

p/s: I don't know you opinion when you read this, my problems, because some quotes marked that

Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- Lou Holtz

But, I still wanna share it with you! :)

0 Just Comment Here:

Post a Comment

comment here peeps. Will love reading it..thanks!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up